"Her & I"

There's nothing more unique than the female body, and mine is one of a kind. But feeling another girls' curves gently pressed against my skin does something to me. There's this one, she likes to place her hand on the back of my neck and pull my lips upon hers. She kisses me so softly but yet I can feel her authority when she wraps her tongue around mine. One hand in my panties and the other in hers, she prepares to engage in a full course meal. For the first time in all of the years, she begs of me to allow her to express her love. With warm lotion from our Karma Sutra stash, she rubs and massages from head to toe, stopping only to run her fingers through my hair or kiss my clitoris like she misses it. She then whispers she has a surprise, as horny as I am, that did something inside. Out comes a toy that massages your walls, in me she puts it, working it like she's wearing it, making me moan, my body shake. Even though she has a mouth full of my breast, she manages to say "now you must await the rest."....

To be continued...


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner